Family Law Attorneys in Huntington Protecting You and Your Children
Proper representation can make all the difference
Family law issues are always delicate and fraught with emotion. Huntington, Indiana Attorney Mathew J. Roth can help you separate the emotional reactions from what is best for you and your family. At DeLaney Hartburg Roth & Garrott LLP, we have been guiding our clients through a wide array of family law matters for more than a century. Our firm handles cases involving:
- Adoption – We help birth parents and adoptive parents give a child a loving home.
- Paternity – We assist men, women and children in establishing paternity who seek to prove or disprove paternity, custody, parenting time and support.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements – We develop all the necessary documents to ensure assets are protected.
- Divorce – Our divorce attorneys guide husbands and wives through the divorce process.
- Alimony – We can get you the alimony you are entitled to under the law.
- Child custody – We will work to get you the custody arrangement that is best for your children.
- Child support – We ensure your children get the support they need.
- Parenting time – We aid in the development of mutually beneficial parenting plans.
- Grandparent rights – We advocate for the reasonable rights of grandparents when appropriate.
Lawyers for family law provide superior quality legal care
At DeLaney Hartburg Roth & Garrott LLP, you get the personalized attention you usually find at a small firm mixed with the full service you usually see at a large firm. Mathew J. Roth is a skilled negotiator and litigator, so no matter where your family law issue takes you, you can feel confident that he will get you the best possible outcome.
Our Firm has a long history of helping husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents and children get through family law matters that arise. We work together to develop a plan of action in the best interest of you and your family, and we are by your side every step of the way.
For more information about family law matters in general, check out the following:
Click here for a free brochure on family law mediation.
Committed to the families of Huntington and the practice of family law
DeLaney Hartburg Roth & Garrott LLP serves Huntington County and all surrounding counties, Allen County (Ft. Wayne) area including Wabash County. Mathew J. Roth is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and by appointment on nights and weekends. Our Firm has three convenient locations, in Huntington, Roanoke and Warren. Call us today to set up your initial consultation to talk about your family law issue at 260-366-6237 or send us a message through our contact us page.